The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Sunday, October 26, 2008

my weekend

hmm, reading other's blog which quite fun for them having nice weekend, my weekend will be just in the house looking at those notes...

on the saturday night after drinking nice nice home made soup by grandpa, i continued my study, parents and bro went to Tasek Square for supper, and i on9, suddenly, my tooth.....PAIN.....

lol...so i ignored it...and by 10 pm sth, i started to felt that, my gum was swollen...okay, sad case.....

then, it continued till the next day...next night...and finally at 11.30pm, it is all over, no more swollen gum, but still bit pain on the right side of my mouth....

huhu....

happpy cause no more pain......

i hv to eat porridge whole day cause the pain...hardly can chew d.....

LOL....so that's how my weekend goes....and amazingly, the pain came suddenly, and went off suddenly ....

(hmm, nice thing happened was on sat night, i received a forward msg from "Someone" )
(",)


hungry now......lunch......

No comments: