The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Monday, March 2, 2009

what about ME?

1. Name : ai xin, yan yan, oeshin, nicole, shin_Lee(secretive name)

2. I have one younger brother and one eldest sister..i care for everyone in my family and i can't afford to lose anyone of them...i LOVE THEM SO MUCH

3. I don't like to tell lie but if i do, is for my own good or for your own good.

4. I love cooking, or maybe I should say I love learning to cook...hmm, can be anything (cake, sushi, soup..everything) ...I want to cook for the one I care and love (",)...including all my family members...

5. I care for my friends and I hope they care for me too..(usually is hard, cause they seldom care for me...that's why I always look emo???hAHA...

6. I think lots before I commit myself into something.. I will consider these and that before really make decision.. so, sometimes, i really fed up of myself..and wondering one day where I just do whatever I want, ignoring others' feeling, and others' opinion...or whatever they talk bad about me...(tai yao mian)haha..

7. I love receiving present...HAHA..guess most of us also..hehe....but I won't simply receive present without a reason..SWEAT..

8. I love meeting new friends...getting to know them..is like quite fun, where you can actually know a lot of people...from all kinds of walk...(but since i joined IMU, my life is only .... hardly have time to meet new people)

9. I love to buy clothes that have unique design rather than a simple pattern of T-shirt..which makes me actually kinda hard to buy clothes..and I have to shop for few days before I can bump into that type of unique design...sometimes, kinda choosy...hehe...but I can shop quite fast...know why???cause most shops just sell simple pattern of T-shirt....

10. I hate my face...ops, did I?...cause when I don't smile...most ppl think i'm not happy, stress, bla bla bla..which is all negative signs...even I AM TOTALLY ALRIGHT THAT TIME...(no stress, normal feeling...)so I have to smile lots...

11. I love music, sports when i feel to...hehe..

12. I love chocolate (",)

13. I don't like waiting for people and waited by people...(ops..in certain condition)

14. I can't live without internet...!!!!msn, blog, facebook, friendster, PET SOCIETY...haha..

15. I always procrastinate...i don't like this..NOW, I should be doing something else but i'm typing this...consequently I lack of sleep..!!!

16. I love to plan and organise but most time i just "hangat hangat tahi ayam"..so if hv feel, i will do my best..if feel gone, then..don't feel like continue it already.. (",)

17. I have one question in my mind that I wanted to ask this girl for some time...last year I think...but till now, I still haven't really ask her..(that's totally not like me..)..Maybe I scare her answer will hurt me...

18. Since small, I will fall sick when there is big occasion going on..like CNY, birthday, etc...hope this will become better in future ..

19. I don't hav specific favourite stuffs (color, food..etc) color as long as it looks nice and not irritating to my eye, that will be fine...i eat all kind of edible stuffs but not too spicy or bitter...i prefer Ipoh rojak with lots nuts, traditional egg tart and mango! hehe..

20. I have hospital attachment on my B day...what a day!!!!

21. No one is perfect, bUt everyone to me has their uniqueness...

22. I have some problem with my communication skills... :S to me, actions speaks louder than words.

23. I go to Genting almost every year..and since I was 3 years old??? !!!

24. Love to go for school trip, batch trip, uni trip..hahaa...as long as, is with friends...hehe...

25. the amount in my bro's account is more than my account !!!!!!! ( meaning i spent a lot...or he gets lots?????)


10.27 am 3 March 09

No comments: