The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 2

haha.. to those reading, u guys must be very disappointed with my first day and find my elective quite boring. :) yeah, indeed it is.. especially there are all basic things that a pharmacist will encounter during their PRP. Maybe it is an early exposure for me :) I still find it quite interesting despite the boredom.. hope i get to know more new things and getting more new experience.

hmm, today, I learnt how to fill in dangerous drug that is supplied to ward into poison book. There are lots terms for stock ( issue return, issue stock and etc...) which I haven't really can digest in just ONE day.

And I attended their meeting to discuss about opening a pharmacy satellite in the hospital. Yeah, fyi, both in and out patients are combined in this pharmacy. It looks very different from the general hospital and now there are slowly making changes to it. I might have a chance to contribute some ideas, however, currently, my brain doesn't want to think so much, maybe still in holiday mood.

nah.. it is just the second day.. there are still (6 x 4 = 24) minus 2 = 22 days to go...

I love my lunchtime because it is my leg-resting time =D
I feel like dozing off after dinner and wake up next morning..
I reluctant to wake up 7 am in the morning today >.<
Tomorrow, I'm going to have my breakfast alone T.T

9.12pm May 11 2010

No comments: