The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Update!! =)


Update !! Update!! 
omgosh.. .there are so many things that I didn't blog........ =.=
and since my lazy bug had just infected me.. 

Here I come to update u guys.....

Second IMU Pharmacy School Gathering... 

The group (B107 left early)...




the syok sendiri geng
camwhore
Yvonne's birthday @ little tree 
group photos
link to the album
with the singers ^_^
group photo



THE IMUBS Semester Gathering + MoonCake Celebration


Outing with my dear classmates *huggies*

spot the girl!!

like this picture very muchie


ops....hehehehe

DHAMMA TALK 
*miss them so much*



Jeff Chang's Concert

superb nice one! went with family.....met Mr Lee and his sister there...

nice yum cha session with u guys till 2 am at night? (or 1 sth)


Stacie's Birthday 
thanks for inviting ^_^ dear lab partner 

the group photo

Wai Han's Birthday 


SNakeee snakeeee session @ Museum Negara... 




Last IMU cheer @ IMU 
(not all people here)


Yum cha session with my dear Kacee and Siew Ooi...



Dearest Sie Chai's Birthday
First time went to her church and to throw her a surprise party after the session, *she is not surprise enough* hahax.....and made new friends.....nice knowing all of you ^_^



group photo :)

Sin Hui's farewell 
(after IMU convo)
thanks for the meal ^_^




Boon SHing's birthday

COnvo committee Camwhore session =)
after last day of presentation
with my partner
my black and white formal attire
*so not me*

with my dearest yean Y^.^Y

Research group @ lunch time

Breast cancer group 



Prof Mak's Farewell

Soon Yang's birthday
(But where is the grp photo?? >_<)
without the bday boy..lolx


Broga Hill with church friends...

miss u guys!
IMU brother and sisters
Met Felicia ...

Ling Wei's birthday

Attending a Dhamma Talk in Nalanda @ 21 Nov 10
Spot the orange group

Hospital Attachment!!!
oUr name tag...
Leng luis (tired look >_<)
leng chai *without weng fai in the photo*

CHing Shen and Friends @ Ipoh @23/12/10

Me with huey jen ^_^
The lovely couple


Being active as Worldcard Fans Malaysia 
I got one free room stay.. however, I couldn't make it.. and thus, had to let go the room.. >_<

Fans of the day
A STAR that brings bliss & hope, A STAR that enlightens our world ♥ I-Xin Law, the WCM Fan-Of-The-Day : 24th Nov 2010

becoming fans of the week ( 14/1 - 20/1/11)


received one voucher from superstar Kenlli CHooi...



that's all from me for today ^_^



*sorry for the inconsistency of size photos and it is not in correct order for each events...*
time limit --> back to work

2.03pm 23 Jan 2011


*Happy Birthday To My dear zimui, Yvonne Choong *
Miss you soo much... where are u now???

No comments: