The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Saturday, January 10, 2009

10 January 09

what's this? collection of photo in my room????


ehhh....I saw iPOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o..nice drawing...

F1 formula????


where i hv been yesterday??

instead attending the usual rountine on saturday

haha..yeah, I headed to PWTC (paiseh, but this is first time i was at that place)
To me, this place look like Ipoh Stadium?
hehe...okay, there is a function there...


...YOUTH 09...

never thought i will go
portfolio is waiting for me...
pbl is lining up...
revision is tailing me...

i managed to catch up with Joey, Gaik Ying and two RPS seniors Tze Hui, Pei Yee ...
nice to see them after 2 years, i suppose...

LOL..

here are some pictures v hav taken

picture with belinda (she is so pretty)

snake!!!



9.14am 11 Jan 09

No comments: