The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Thursday, January 29, 2009

good bye

bYE..

i think i have think clearly of what i want in my life..
rather than wasting time to hope for that only dream to come true, i decided to go for my another dreamsss..

ya, no doubt i hav many dreams...
let go one of them won't harm me at all..

seeing someone close to me hav to suffer like this make me realize that there is nothing is permanent and forever..
what u say today is not forever...
the feeling u hav today forever never real..
how sad is the attitude of human beings now...

how i wish to say that how much i hate u,
how i wish to tell you that how irritating you are..

but, all these will just remain with the dying dream...

why dying dream and not dead dream?

simple : i just started to kill it..haven't killed it yet...

haha...okay...

hAPpy PBL-ing, PF-ing, REPORT-ing and finallllyyyyyy.....


ENJOY-ing...



1.34am 30 January 09

No comments: