The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

try to understand me..not other way

hmm, today i get to know something from my friends..
something kind of, "your friend is talking bad behind you!!!"

hmm, if what the person said is true about myself, i don't mind if the person continued to make this kind of bad stuffs about me..but, if it is not true yet got some other friends believing in it, i have nothing to say..all i just hope is that...
please judge me by what you see, feel and think...most importantly is not what you hear..especially if u are not hearing it from me..
i am not that good either that bad..

to be honest, i don't mind this person is talking bad behind me..
i wrote this blog cause i treasure the friendship with everyone.. i don't want cause one person's words(and the person's not so correct thinking) to ruin our friendship.. those misunderstand me, pls not to misunderstand me anymore..but to understand me..i don't mind telling you the truth if you ask me about it..
no matter what the person said, please just don't accept every single words and judge me...

1.20 am 12 Feb 09

No comments: