The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Thursday, April 2, 2009

present from JOEY with a special meaning =)








hehe...a suddenly decision by two groups of friends...
when xh and cc came back from workshop, they told me that they canceled my dinner and go pasar malam...i was making my tong sui that time and after some time, i made up my mind and said no to them...so xh re-order my dinner...and they left at 5.30pm....

so, I ate my dinner, watched tv..and check my msn during advertisement time...and saw JOEY calling me so many times...asking hav i take my dinner? wanna go OUG pasar malam...without any thought, i said yes..okay....aiyo...first she said she want to hav some talk...then of course, giv me pressie...
hehe...so, waited for her to come...she reached around 7pm...and v went there....meet xh, cc, melissa, bee guat, yvonne, beh , syang, wai han...Lolz......

joey and I walked for sometime to search for food (she ate, not me)...and we were searching for our favourite!!!!~~~~ CHOU TAU FU~~~~ Smelly tau fu!!!!

WE just smell it, but couldn't find it...and asked the hawker people...aduh...so paiseh...finally, we spotted it...and there it is...we ate it...FINALLY :)

11.33pm 2/4/09

No comments: