The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Law of attraction

Secret - Law of attraction....

Do you believe in it?

I never thought that during the very short discussion about it, I responded to this question~~

When they were talking about who gave the talk on law of attraction during 4th ehipassiko camp, without thinking twice, I immediately said, I don't believe in it.

It was very spontaneous and sounded like I'm out of topic at that moment. And of course all the attention were drawn to me not long after that...

He said, "Why? Did you use the correct method taught in the book??"
Before I can reply...
She said, "It always works for me. Maybe you don't wait for longer time, is it?"

I said, " Oh, can you share with us your experience?"

She said, "I don't like waiting for a taxi. So everytime before I out from the house, I will have some positive thinking. And when I reach, I don't need to wait long for the taxi. And many other experiences"

I said, "Oh, that's interesting. Maybe it just works for you and not me. All my positive thinking never come true."

She said, " Maybe you give up too fast before it can occur."

Self-thought: Did I do it correctly? Am I giving up too fast? Shall I give it a try again?

hmm....

10.49am 22 July 2010

No comments: