The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Monday, September 27, 2010

fall in love with you :)

I still remembered, 
the very first time, 
when karen told me about wings musicafe... 

I feel so excited and wanted to go at least once...
I never been to such places before even places like "hai luo"
That was about one and half year ago I guess...

The first time I went, 
was early of this year, 
when kenny skipped his ping pong practice,
to have dinner with us... 
With no intention to visit this cafe at all,
(because there is always no people in that cafe around 7-8pm)
That was my first time.... 
Sharp at 9pm, 
the singing begins...
and it had captured my attention and heart....
The feeling is very hard to be explained...
but I'm just so loving it....


ever since then, 
and with such a coincidence...
jaa ming always asked me and other buddhist members to go yumcha at wings'
for the singers, songs, environment.....
Went to Subang Jaya branch for the first time with ming-yi and li wan
which is about 2 months ago....
and recently to Puchong branch with chen yeh, sing ean and kai zia...
(on the same day, super senior performed in medic orientation)
me @ subang jaya branch


not long ago, I finally able to invite some of our batchmates to go..
on 7/9/10, a day before yvonne's birthday...
we went there... 
She got a free meal... and yes! a free meal...
can redeem your free meal two days before and after your birthday.... :)

and we celebrated her birthday sharp at 12am
with nick, cecilia and joe sang birthday song to the birthday girl, we stayed till almost 1am...

with joe, cecilia and nick

cecilia and nick

and the very recent one...
dated 26/9/10,
we went there again...
thanks yong wei and leang...
for spending time with us there 
after dinner at societea...
thanks lot...
and I was super happy that night...
because they sang almost all the songs I requested...
three out of few songs...
and I'm so loving it.. 
when Joe decided to sing 火柴天堂 (huo chai tian tang)...

and yes, I love it so much.....


*thanks weng fai for finding me the song :) 


9.37pm 27 September 2010 

No comments: