The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Malaysia :)

oH great!
there goes my holidays!!!

My holiday started when I went back hometown last Thursday. And yes, I was lazying around and too lazy to go out with mommy most probably due to the rainy day?

hehe...... Thought I would have one whole next week for myself after back from my penang cruise at that moment, and yes, I did made a wrong calculation....

Was so excited about penang trip though knowing it will be a boring one *after Q-ing my friend that went for the cruise earlier than me... somehow what matter is the people who go with you, isn't it...?

hehehe....

even before the cruise, I was attacked by this sore throat...!!

okay, I shall admit I took lots fried food, drink lesser water, drink pao sum(mum's fault) and eat bak feng yun




Dropped by Queensbay mall for some shopping (the old n young men bought sth!!>.< not me =( ... )

hahaha, and we had our lunch there before visiting our auntie in gelugor.....

*clap hands* for reaching her house without asking direction from her :)

stayed till around 4pm, we headed to swettenham pier to board the cruise....


Lots people were waiting when we reached there around 4.40pm, sunday....

here is the cruise :)

pictures of mine coming soon :)
Click here to check out my friend's photo.. she took everything about the cruise. But some of you might not be able to view it..if you are not her friend. Sorry for that :)

the worst thing was..... Fever attacked after back from the trip....might be due to the sore throat plus the cold and hot weather in 24 hours.....

there goes my Tuesday --> on the bed whole day, missed friends gathering
Wednesday --> was recovering, still can't go out.... lovely rainy windy day outside... too cold for me

Thursday --> woke up early despite sleep less than 4 hours yday night.....read blogs .... update my blogs...

Friday --> IT IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

Saturday --> back KL de =(  at night, might be going SJBA mooncake celebration

Sunday --> B hill * fingers crossed* hope my body is strong enough to hike! Will be supporting friends' game competition in International Garden School Mont Kiara...*hope I can reach on time*


11.36 am 16 September 2010

Happy Malaysia :)

1 comment:

Jane Kaylor said...

hope you are getting better… sore throat is not a lot of fun its just uncomfortable and difficult to swallow.

usually, i would take the Nim Jiom Cough Syrup (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) which has a thick consistency formulation. it coats the throat and includes herbs that are particularly good for that application.

i hope it works on you as well.