The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

If my life without you guys...


Some saying goes this way…

Life is like chapters in book, people you meet today might just appear in only one chapter, some may appear for chapters, some just drop by awhile in that chapter…how many of us will remember each chapter? How many of us will notice the changing of characters in each chapter?….

My university life is going to an end soon. Since I’m in school, I appreciate my studies life, though I did complain about how stressful during exam time, how dreadful during passing up assignment time, how troublesome have to wake up early for lectures and etc. though most my friends started to work part-time during school holiday or even hoping for working life rather than study life. I appreciate every moment I have.
I don’t remember much or have any photos *soft copy* for my primary school friends.


These days.. it's emo time for almost everyone in B1-07...
Saying good bye to each others, will only seeing each others after 9 weeks... 
Not going to countdown for new year together, no more flooding lecture halls with "red red" during chinese new year. 
the next time we meet each other next year ... *countdown*
hey, we survive 3 1/2 years in IMU..
I'm sure all of us will get through the final semester... 
hwaiting !!
Ganbatte!!!


B-1-0-7
There were times when we laughed together,
There were times when we hanged out together,
There were times when we don’t like each others,
There were times we had conflicts with each others,
There were times when we teased each others,
There were times we fight against each others,
But we are always together as B1-07
Because,
Without love, we won’t hate.
Without fight, we won’t understand.
Without concern, we won’t care.
In other words,
Without YOU ALL, B1-07 will never exist.

12.39 am 181110

No comments: