The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm given a second chance to live in this world,
To love those people I love,
To care for those people that need my care,
To go through all the given tasks,
To sail through all the sufferings,
To sail through all the unseen problems,
Of all these,
To have a new life....

I'm not sure if I ever regretted
to know this,
Cause all the complications
arises from this...

Because of this,
I see the world differently.
Because of this,
My life changed in its own way.
Because of this,
Various walk of life has entered and leave.

Life is about it,
Up and down you'll see..
When you are up,
You will feel a different momentum.
When you are down,
You will feel a different force of compulsion.

So, what's it about?
Uncertainty....



12.54pm 6 nov 10

No comments: