The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

25/11/08

after few days of staying in the house since last friday...doing nothing...just surfing net, playing with qi qi in pet society...and watch tv...

today i finally went out with mommy....after doing all her business, we went shopping...and i get myself two pairs of shoes and 1 pair of long pants....

hehe....great!!!

tomorrow will be meeting few of my RPS best pal....joey and chyrina...
miss them so much!!!

today is 25 nov...meaning, one month ahead will be CHRISTMAS...so u guys got any plan??? i haven't think of any....but i know somebody has date me...LOL...another girl...she is my tuition mate...ops....miss her pulak...LOL....

this saturday is another gathering of RPS...first time ever..with various batch...
but from my batch, only me, joey and jeannie...hope to see more of them....

5.25pm 25/11/08

No comments: