The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Monday, November 24, 2008

The WOnder of LOVE

During study break, I watched one drama series that aired by NTV7 at 6–7 pm from Monday till Friday. Hmm, I can’t remember the title of the drama series. The story plot is nor good neither bad. It is kind of weird for me; however, what interests me is one of the themes in the story. The story is about women’s’ status in one of the society in China in last few decades. The story took place in a desert, where there is one village on the hill, called YIM KA POU. There are two powerful families in this village. Each leader from each of these two families wanted to destroy or kick them out of the village. The ending of the story is indeed an unexpected one, which I watched it on the Thursday, 13 Nov, that is the night before microbiology test. Ops… however, luckily I didn’t regret for doing that since the ending is quite interesting, which is not as expected. However, the main thing I want to focus here is not the leader or the story line. It is the beauty of love from women to their loves one. Okay, I can give you few examples from this movie; the love of wife to their husband and love of mom to their child.

These women can do anything just for their love one include killing, harming, or doing something that will harm themselves in order to get the best for their love one. What I want to say here is nothing much, but, in my opinion, no matter which decades in this story took place, I can assure you that even for now, love from women to their love one can not be debated. Once upon a time, I think I will just live for myself, never for others. Which now, I have to consider back the thought. When you found somebody you like or love, you will do everything or ready to sacrifice everything for them, of course, not to the extent of losing your life (I mean it!!! So for those reading this, please think rationally!!!)

The part that I like most is when a woman (act by Choi Siu Fun) confesses to one of the powerful man, Yim Man Hei (act by Lam Bo Yee). He is deaf but able to read mouth’s lip to survive. For your information, this confession is just part of the revenge towards this poor little guy.
The guy said to this girl when carrying her down the hill. The girl sprains her ankle. So sweet… (“,)
“I won’t let you go, till you let me go. I believe when you let me go, I will be able to let you go!”
“我不会放手 直到 你 放手, 我相信等到你放手的时候, 我也会做到.”

Ops, not really sure if what I type are the correct words or not, but something like that. It is so romantic when a guy says to you like that. Isn’t it???

The ending is the worst part I ever see. You will never want to know what happen to deaf man. Personally, I felt he is a pity guy. The winner is the “san chak” (hmm, not sure what is it in English but is something like robbers in desert).

So, I won’t tell you guys the ending now, unless you guys want to know. Drop me a comment, I will write the ending on the next blog. Do share with me your opinion if you watch this drama series before.

Happy holiday!!!

9.32pm 24 November 2008

4 comments:

sEnGz said...

the show name is dance of passion, or 火舞黃沙 =)

iC3_sHiN said...

eh....thanks there!!!how's life?

sEnGz said...

oh im having 7 weeks of sem break, only 2 weeks haf passed. sianz... sianz... sianz... =(

iC3_sHiN said...

hAHa...sien....sweat...
i'm appreaciating every moment of my holiday !!!!

LOL..