The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fall In Love

ever wonder how people just fall in love?
ever wonder how they just can't let it go when it does not belong to them...

i watched few drama recently and just finished watch that episode where a girl just suddenly admire this guy or i can say fall in love...

it is just like flash of light...out of sudden, it pops out...
just some action or some kind of words...

that reach the girl's heart...
it is so simple, isn't it?

and i always wonder how guys will fall in love then?
same thing or they have different perspective??
hmm, anyway....

there is some quotation i wanted to share with u guys...
it is from this japanese drama "PROPOSAL DAISAKUSEN"

"If you keep on thinking that tomorrow’s always gonna come, then you’ll always be in pain."
"If you put things for tomorrow, you’re stupid!!"
"Don’t think that there will still be a time when you can do that"

"Every time you think that She’s just near you, trying to procrastinate is useless.
SHE was always by my side, her being so close was natural, I thought that I could always, confess to her at anytime, though she’s always been by my side like this, I couldn’t do anything. "
"Though she’s always been by my side like this, I didn’t know anything. That she would be in a place where my hand couldn’t reach her. Was something I never thought about. I don’t want Rei to have the same memory. In remember that memory, it’s enough that I alone do. "


hmm, guess there will be more quotation as i watched...hehe...still in episode 6....

lol....ok la...today i sleep late tim....

see ya!!!
1.01am 26 Nov 08

No comments: