The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Sunday, December 7, 2008

6 - 7 Dec 08

I wanted to write something for my blog before reaching end of year 2008. However, I don’t have the inspiration. Just can’t write and don’t know what to write either. I have a lot of things want to write yet don’t know how to start. Anyway, this few days my sister and younger brother just back home, so on Saturday, we went out, shop for CNY… too early?...hehe….I just able to buy one blouse. Then, at night, fever paid me a visit, so I can’t go out at night where my family went to Kinta River to have supper. Thinking of online, but the line is super irritating; I just can’t online from 10pm - 11.45pm! So I online after that till 1.15am, chatting with one friend. 死性不改 is best to describe me. Fever yet I slept late!!!

Okay, then the next day, I woke up at 10am. After eating breakfast in a hurry, and reach Kinta City at 10.45am, my family and I watched Bolt… yes!! It is super funny especially in that part where bolt is begging for food. Bolt is so cute!!! Okay, then we had lunch at Korean Restaurant.

the appetizer

korean sushi

last week japanese food, this week korean food...hehe...


Back home only to realize Hana and Kimi (Japanese version) is aired on 8tv 3- 4 pm and Smiling Pasta from 4-5 pm. Yes, indeed of going shopping with mom and sis, I sat back and relax in front of the television. Haha…
I visited grandparents after that with sister. XH messaged me at around 8.18pm asking whether I want to go sing k on this Wednesday at JJ. I called her and we chat till 9.15pm.

9.55pm 2008 December 7

2 comments:

sEnGz said...

is the las photo taken in sushi east?

iC3_sHiN said...

sushi east is a name of a restaurant?

if yes, then the answer is no!