The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

tHe wORld is So smALL

today i went out with my ex-school mates...yeappie!!!
never thought so many of them..
however, we had our own activities..
some went for bowling, others went shopping..
ya, me either!
i went to search for XMAS gift..
but....can't find a suitable one!!! so i hv to depends on thursday outing lo..
then, we had our lunch in Sushi King..

okay, the world is indeed small..i never thought to meet somebody..
somebody that no one ever think i will see, or even an IMU IPOH-ian will think oF seeing him around in IPOH..

who is that mysterious guy i was mentioning about???
yes!!!

he is my GROUP 6 leader...ORIENTATION B107!!!
when i saw him, i was " arghhh, who is that guy??? look so familiar wo...but no way, i'm gonna meet him here...no way...so who is him???..."

so he said, "eh, do u rmb me?? i'm patrick le...HAHA, never thought see u here!!!!"

haha, okay, then we chat for some time, he came here following his father...and he introduced ELAINE(ipoh ppl) to me...his friend in SDYNEY...LOL..

below is the pic of me and him...
hehe...



16 dec 08 9.30 PM

No comments: