The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Thursday, December 11, 2008

yEar Of MEMories..

Year 2008 is coming to the end.
All wishes are almost accomplished.
With some still uncertain,
Unclear, and unexplained.
Yet, life goes on.
Let’s welcome year 2009.

have a nice, memorable year of 2008 with so much activities besides the life of BPHARM..

After leaving form sixth world and entering IMU, my life totally changed in some expect..of course, not my study style..actually what i hope most to change is my study type..if i can change, maybe my result will improve..

i studied in all-girls school ever since I'm in primary school and it is malay school...so, somehow, my mandarin is not that good.. and most of my language also not up to standard, can see from the way i type my English, the way I don't use Cantonese and Mandarin that well...

HAHA...there are few memorable activities I joined in 2008 such as NoGAPS which I used lots time and efforts to persuade my parents to let me go..and I never regret for joining it..
nice experience ...

historical GrouP F...hehe...like them so much!!!


firSt tiMe coLOur batiK...


AnoTHEr unforgetable moments are nothing but all those biRThday celebration i jOined..
I remembered my friend told me that "why everytime i ONline also, u say u are going to celebrate friends' birthday d..???"

haha...i agreed what he said...indeed he seldom online, anD WHEn he online, i will have to rush for friends' birthday!! and unable to chat with him...


and after such a long time, and this year is the 1st time i played tang lung again!!! (i don't play even at house after i entered form 4..hehe...)
nice nice early mooncake celebration...

and of course, i'm glad to be sub-oo in B108 orientation...never imagine myself being an sub-oo and joined back those games...
it is nice to know them and hope they will still remember me as their friend....!!!

2 comments:

andrewL said...

Wah.. not bad.. one year.. quite a lot of activities actually..

iC3_sHiN said...

yA...lots d..it is just part of it!!
hahaa..