The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Thursday, October 14, 2010

a balanced moment

Yeah

I finally say whatever I want to say..
Do whatever I feel like doing...
Shy as I feel to..
Talk as I want to....
Type as I love to.....
Decide as I prefer....

~.. A moment where I truly enjoy...~


before I really got stressed up with my presentation

good night!!

1.01am 15 October 2010

1. Will be attached to Hospital Ipoh for semester 8 hospital posting (yes, expected!!!thus, some gathering had been arranged...)

2. Gonna miss some of my friends....yeah.. especially ..You...the one reading!! LOL

3. Had been surrounded by so-called old@mature friends recently... and making me feel more young...(yes, younger!! okay la.. just that they kept on repeating... "young"...)

and hate it when they said... " yOu are still young....".. " I see more things than you and experience more... "...
hmm, yeah, have to agree that they are more experienced.... but but... sharing is caring.. so share with me...LOL........

OYasumi~  1.10am

No comments: