The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

what say u?!


To say or not to say...

Recently...
I have this question popping up my mind
once in a while...
whether should I say it out..
or just let the time proves everything...

I never have such feeling
whenever I face this kind of problem...yeah*never*
usually, I will just sit down and watch....
never ever thinking of saying it...
maybe too paiseh??? *Shy shy*
(yes, I'm a shy girl.. and it maybe a turn off for many things too - nevertheless.. I am Me...)
        
*camera shy*
~faint~

But this time...
For no reason...
I just feel like saying it out..
YES~~!!
say it out LOUD



There is one time
I even decided to say...
and yeah...
without thinking...
without consider anything

just feel like telling you.....
I...............

TIme just stop at that very moment......
yes, it's stop!

*aiks... stewpid!~~ how can you stop the time??!??!?!?!?!!*




and I couldn't manage to say it out...

Now .. at this moment... i feel like saying it out again...

yes, again!!!

Can I??
I won't get punished , right??? hehehe *hoping so*




Once I say it out....
Is there any other chance that I can turn back time?


errrmmmmmm.........
I don't know....
I don't wish to turn back time....

For whatever decision I made today...
I know it is not the best of ever...
but it is always the best for me
at that moment....
yeah... so no regret for making decision...

back to work~!!!


p/s: I haven't say it out yet.... should I???

1.15pm 13 October 2010

2 comments:

Ev said...

omg..that guy's cute :P

iC3_sHiN said...

haha..

obviously I don't know him..

He was like.. so coincidence turn back when my cousin captured this...

I like this pic most... >_<