The Reason

 Hoobastank - The Reason .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

impermanence

The moment I feared most will be coming soon...

yeah, it's the semester 8......
hahaa... not the workload or the stress day that I'm fear of...

But is the absence of three months (till CNY)
That I might lost some friends or less keep in touch like how we used to...
which I had experienced it once...
But they said, if the friendship is strong enough, this kind of situation will not happened...

I don't know....
people tend to forget you when you are not around....
that's what I felt.....
or maybe they will be close with some other people during that time...

@.@
where is my positive thinking >_<
sorry for the readers....
I just wanna release what i feel and think.....

happy weekend ahead!!!

I'm happy to be attached to Ipoh Hospital =D
mommy daddy, I love you

11.14 am 27 October

No comments: